Monday, February 1, 2010

Day Thirteen

Hey Y'all, today I managed to finish a sketch, starting sketch anyways, this is actually my second sketch of Reece and Rylee today... the first one didn't work out so well, I finally decided after nearly 4 hours of work... that's what I get for slacking off on my starter sketch, if the anatomy and proportions are not correctly drawn in here... then the drawing doesn't work out. So, after consideration and erasing and redoing a few tomes, I cut my losses copied what worked and scrapped the other drawing. I will work more on this tomorrow. This is actually my first attempt to do a double portrait... they have always scared me! However this was requested from me a few weeks before Christmas.. ouch. This is why I don't do open requests or commissions yet, I don't have the time to dedicate to actual work.

More tomorrow, I might even finish this in time for tomorrow with an early start, lots of work, if I do my best and with the help of a LOT of coffee.. lots and lots and lots... I'm still not feeling well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment