Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Eighteen


Hey Y'all, welcome to day eighteen! I'm really happy how this turned out, because usually I can't follow along with the steps in a drawing book and have it turn out good at all! I was following along with the guy drawing this in my book, though I did the lightning slightly differently, I didn't like his, anyways the object of this is to start getting the idea of anatomy through my head, so lets see how that works, out. 

Was just thinking to myself, "I wish I could draw like this from my head" Oh yeah, and then I say out loud "Yeah yeah, practice, practice, practice." I said to my Mom, "I figure I'll use a drawing book for how it's supposed to be used for once, and actually READ it and FOLLOW the instructions." Mom: "Lol!"

No comments:

Post a Comment