Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day Fifteen


Hey Y'all, welcome to day fifteen!!
Yesterday I posted the sketch for this, and today if you follow me on either Twitter or we are friends on FaceBook you got to see the progress.  Now, I am finished, and about to post a note to the person it is for. I hope to draw Reece and Rylee here in the future, excellent subjects to draw!

Now, this was requested for me to draw before Christmas.. ouch, said it before will say it again, this is why I don't do open requests yet, I just don't have the time to actually do them. Done completely in #2 pencil just like all my recent portraits that you can see on this blog if you haven't already.

I am decently happy with this.. the first sketch I did took me about 3 hours, but after consideration I threw it out and started over, this drawing start to finish took me around 13 hours to finish. Enjoy!

My Twitter: @Cam_Anju

3 comments:

  1. I could work for thirteen YEARS and not even come close to that LOL

    GREAT JOB! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Not true.. but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you meant that the 13 years isn't true ~ you've never seen me try to draw something other than stick man. [even my stick men are sad looking, limbs all mismatched lengths..] :-P

    ReplyDelete