Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day One




I'll start off by introducing myself, my name's Cammi Peterson, I'm 17 years old and an aspiring artist.

So today I've seen these 365 blogs, the ones I have seen are people dedicating to take a post a picture every day for this year. I thought that was a neat idea, but since I'm not much one one with a camera I thought I would take this "365 Blog" idea and put on a twist to have it meet goals I have already made for the year.

I'm a bit late already but am going to post from now on. I'm going to post one drawing every day for the rest of the year. I've already committed to drawing everyday but I think that this blog will help me keep focused on the fact I've made this goal... who knows, maybe something productive will come out of it.



I hope you'll follow along with me, and have a great year yourself. Here's your drawing for today, just a Manga girl I drew based on the Character Irma from W.I.T.C.H.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic idea for a 365 Project! :-)

    Love the drawing ~ great job!

    ReplyDelete