Friday, January 29, 2010

Day Eleven


Hey Y'all, welcome to day 11! 

I don't have any finished work for today but I will give y'all a glimpse of what I'm working on right now... yes my interest has caught once again in portraits.. drawing portraits has been something I've wanted to do since I was 6 and now... I'm doing it. I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn but the only way to improve is practice practice practice... I hope to have this finished by tomorrow... I will post the end result whenever i do finish. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. THE EYES ARE FREAKING ME OUT. :-o

    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know.. but I wasn't sure if I was done done with the shape so I didn't draw the rest of the eyes yet.. don't worry, I'll post the finished drawing today!

    ReplyDelete