Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Twenty6


Hey Y'all!
A lot has actually been going on for me lately, and while I have continued to draw everyday I have SUCKED at posting, as I was just reminded when a friend of mine asked if I stopped doing this blog... Ooops!

Getting sick, having my Ex Step dad get stuck staying at our house for over 3 weeks, my computer dieing, my other one not working, backing up information, reformatting the computer, and (we are finally back and running) and having everyone else get sick... it's just, it goes on and on.... but, I will try and start posting here again!!

Here is Libby, the daughter of a friend of mine on FaceBook... I did this a couple days ago.. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute! And wow, I had no idea that you had so much stuff going on ~ I hope things slow down [and it's no fun being sick!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah it's been hectic! :)

    ReplyDelete